CarFax Reports are the best vehicle history report available for Canadian and U.S. vehicles.
Include important items such as:
- Branding (ie. Stolen, Salvaged, Non-Repairable, Rebuilt, etc)
- Liens (all enforceable Liens in Canada and the U.S.)
- Odometer Fraud/Tampering
- Accident, Insurance and Claims history
- U.S. Vehicle history
- Registration Records
CarFax is a Canadian based used vehicle history reporting service and is superior to other internet-based vehicle history service for the following reasons:
- They are always current and not outdated.
- It’s the only service that provides consumers with Canadian lien and/or security interest information on vehicles. CarFax is connected live to each provincial and territorial registrar responsible for maintaining these records.
- It’s the only service that provides consumers with Canadian insurance and accident claims data.
- CarFax reports also provide consumers with data from one of the largest U.S. based vehicle history services. Through a live connection to Experian Automotive’s 2 billion record database, all CarFax reports include the data you would get from other popular U.S. based vehicle history services.
If you have any questions about CarFax reports on our used vehicles, email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have.