Free Days of Christmas at Mississauga Toyota – Day 6Dec 19th, 2017
When it’s cold and snowy out, or if you live in the GTA cold, snowy, rainy, slushy and miserable out, the last thing we want to do when fueling up our cars is to check our tire pressure or fill our tires.
We at Mississauga Toyota wanted to do something a little different and feature all the FREE things that you can find at our dealership! Some are always available to you, some are special, just for this time of year but we felt it’d be nice to throw a few freebies your way in the hopes that we can make your day a little bit better!
Day 6 – Free Tire Refills!
Most experts, including our own service managers, recommend that you should check your tire pressure and fill your tires (if necessary) once a month. Here are the five other core reasons you should make a routine out of checking your tires between service visits.
- Helps optimize tire performance and fuel economy (something especially useful with increasing gas prices)
- Improves durability and performance designed to match the needs of their vehicles
- Avoid sidewall flexing and tire squirm
- Avoid heat build-up and potential rolling hazards
- Stabilizes the tire’s structure, blending the tire’s responsiveness, traction, and handling
Whether you have regular filled tires or nitrogen filled tires you can always stop by the dealership and get the pressure checked and the tires topped up, we’re happy to help! Piece of mind is always free at Mississauga Toyota, close to Sherway Gardens at Dundas and the 427!