Why have a Maintenance Service performed?
- Promotes safety
- Peace of mind of your vehicle
- Improved fuel efficiency
- Validates Warranty
- Lower engine emissions
When should you book your Maintenance Service?
After the first service at 6 months Every 12 months or 16,000km whichever comes first.
How long does a Maintenance Service take?
Approximately 2 hours.
When you come in for your appointment, our service advisors will be able to confirm the timing for your specific vehicle.
Included In Your Maintenance Service
- Replace engine oil & filter with genuine TOYOTA quality parts
- Tire rotation and review for damage or wear and perform brake inspection
- Adjust tire pressure (including spare)
- Lubricate locks, latches and hinges
- Battery inspection and cleaning of batter terminals to protect against corrosion
- Adjust engine idle speed (if needed)
- Remove and inspect air filter element
- Check lights, horns and wipers
- Check brake fluid and coolant levels
- Check automotive transmission and washer fluid levels
- Inspection of drive belt for damage, adjust belt tension
- Check steering gear box, linkage and shock absorbers
- Inspect ball joints and dust covers
- Inspect driveshaft and steering rack boots
- Inspect chassis nuts & bolts for looseness or damage
- Inspect brake pads/shoes/caliper/wheel cylinders & brake lines
- Inspect exhaust system for leaks & damage
- Add Fuel System conditioner