Why is my Check Engine light on?
There are many reasons why your check engine light is on so it is important to have one of our Toyota Factory Trained Technicians look at the vehicle right away. Your vehicle may not pass the emissions test should this light be on.
Some reasons may include:
- Gas cap is loose or broken
- Catalytic converter malfunction
- Sensors may be worn out, broken, or have some sort of electronic malfunction. Here are some examples of sensors:
- Mass airflow
- Spark plugs
*Please note that these are not all the reasons for an engine light on. The cause could be not listed here or a combination of many items listed here.
Check Engine Diagnostic Pricing
Check Engine Light from $120 plus tax
How Long does it take to complete a Check Engine Light Diagnostic?
Approximately 1 hour for regular check engine light diagnostic
Approximately 1.5 hours to diagnose a check engine light for emissions test purposes.
Included in your Check Engine Light Diagnostic
- Our Factory Trained Toyota Technicians will diagnose your check engine light with Toyota diagnostic tools specifically built to read your vehicles codes & provide an estimate.
- Your diagnostic will be credited to the repair if the repair is performed.
- Vehicle will be road tested after repair for quality assurance.
- If diagnosed for emissions test purposes the vehicle will then need to be driven for a clean cycle after repair before emissions test is performed. YES! We are an accredited E-Test & Repair Facility!
Included in your Filter Replacement
- Our Factory Trained Toyota Technicians will remove your engine air filter and cabin air filters to inspect for debris
- Our advistors can show you the filter before replacement
- Replace with genuine Toyota Filters
Engine Air Filter from $19.95 tax *labour included
Cabin Air Filter from $54.95 tax *labour included