Mississauga Toyota is currently seeking a full time Product Advisor (Sales Person) to join our busy sales team. A Product Advisor is responsible for showing and selling vehicles to people who visit the dealership.
If you have experience in sales, possess leadership qualities, and are a team player, please apply to Michael Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those candidates that will be considered for an interview will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your interest in our company!
- Ensures high level of customer service through excellent sales service
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for the sale; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing
- Qualify buyers by understanding their interests and requirements
- Participates in sales meetings and training provided by the dealership and manufacturers requirements
- 1 year experience in sales is an asset but not a requirement
- Excellent communication and client relation skills
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Start date as soon as possible
- Valid driver’s license and drivers abstract
- OMVIC certification
- Ability to work Saturdays and some evenings
Mississauga Toyota currently seeking a highly motivated Lube Technician to join our team. The position’s key responsibilities include carrying out express oil changes, performing light express maintenance, and assisting the service department and technicians as needed. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Experienced in providing exceptional customer service.
- 1 year Express Service Technician Experience.
- Must posses a valid Ontario Class ‘G’ driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and succeed.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Must have a positive attitude and be team-oriented.
- Perform other service related duties as required by management.