A Toyota Lease Wear Pass is your ticket to a worry-free leasing experience
Wear Pass provides you protection against unexpected wear and tear charges at the end of your lease when returning your vehicle back to Toyota. This means you will not have to worry during your lease when the odd door ding, windshield chip or rim scuff occurs.
What Does the Wear Pass Cover?
- Up to $4000 worth of coverage for damages
- Maximum of 1000 excess kilometers
- Bald or damaged tires
- Cracked, damaged or chipped windshields
- Excess wear and tear such as scratches, damage to upholstery, cracks, chips, dings, and dents.
- Less than $1000 for each extra wear and tear instance