Parts and Service How To Videos
Mississauga Toyota is happy to offer several helpful How-To Videos for some of the tricker aspects of vehicle service and maintenance.
- Remove the trunk liner
- Identify the jack and the lug wrench
- Turn the tire carrier counter clockwise to release it
- Remove the spare from the trunk
- Inspect the tire to make sure that it has air and there is no damage
- Carefully pry the wheel cover off of the wheel
- Turn the wheel nuts counter clockwise to loosen them
- Place the jack under your vehicle, refer to your owner's manual to find out where it goes
- Turn the jack clockwise until the wheel is off the ground
- Remove the wheel nuts from the tire
- Remove the tire from the vehicle
- Put the spare tire on the vehicle
- Put the wheel nuts back on
- Tighten the nuts with the lug wrench, turning them clockwise until they are tightened almost all the way
- Lower the vehicle by turning the wrench counterclockwise - until the vehicle's weight is on the tire
- Tighten the wheel nuts all the way to secure the tire on the vehicle (we recommend using a cross pattern)
What do the lights mean on my vehicle's dash?
Why is my Security Light flashing?
Where is my Tire Pressure Light and what does it do?
- NOTE: There are two reservoirs that look very similar to each other
- The washer fluid reservoir is the one you want. It has a picture of a windshield on the lid. The other is for coolant, putting the Washer fluid into this reservoir can damage the engine
- Lift the lid of the washer fluid reservoir
- If there is a screen inside, take it out before adding the washer fluid
- Pour in the washier fluid, tilt the container sideways to do so
- Once the fluid is filled up, close the lid