Service Vehicle Drop Off Process
You have 2 options to drop off your vehicle for service:
1. Drive your vehicle into the service drive-thru doors.
2. Park your vehicle, turn off your engine and roll down your window. An employee will greet you and check your vehicle in for service.
3. Once you are checked in, we will escort you to the lounge with assigned seating. If you are leaving the premises, please make sure our service team has your contact phone number.
1. Park your vehicle anywhere on the left side of the building.
2. Walk over to the awning where the key drop off box is located and follow the instructions listed there.
3. Proceed to the front doors at the main entrance to check in with reception if you registered for assigned seating. If you are leaving the premises, please make sure our service team has your contact phone number.
Please note your booked reservation time is the allotted time to speak with your Service Advisor and review the needs of your vehicle. It is not the time that the technician begins working on your vehicle.
At Mississauga Toyota, the health and safety of our guests, team and community is our top priority. We are taking all the necessary COVID-19 precautions. We thank you for your loyalty and confidence in us. We are privileged to serve you and look forward to seeing you soon.